A stamping friend of mine has suffered the worst tragedy: her youngest daughter passed away suddenly and unexpectedly last week. They have determined her cause of death to be cardiac arrest due to a severe asthma attack. She leaves behind a husband and 7 year old daughter, not to mention a lot of questions: she never regained consciousness after being found. The only thing giving the family any solace at all is that Brandi was an organ donor who was matched with at least two recipients.
I'll be honest, I don't know yet what I will write on the inside of this card. I can't imagine the level of grief my friend and her family are feeling right now, and there are few words that will give them comfort so soon after their loss. I stamped "My thoughts are with you" and will figure out the rest when I sit down to address the card.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Supplies:
Tan and white cardstock by Bazzill; whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up; butterfly stencil by Tattered Angels; vibrant turquoise Dylusions spray ink; sympathy sentiment by Stampabilities; Versamark ink; black embossing powder.
Monday, March 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's terrible...I'm so sorry for you and your friend's loss. <3
Post a Comment