This pair of moo houses turned out so cute, I wish I could keep them for myself! But I derive great pleasure from sending my art to others, so I will trade them during the Mini House-athon if someone asks. That's how the marathons work, after all.
The yellow background is from a monoprint that I made using a Gelli Plate. I adhered it to watercolor paper to give it some heft and stamped on the brown splatters. The little dog was clipped from an RCA Victor ad in a 1947 Life magazine. The numbers are rub-ons and are added not only for interest, but to help me keep track of how many mini houses I make during the marathon. The roofs feature a patterned paper adhered to watercolor paper, a red cardstock star, and a miniature black brad.
Thanks for popping in! Have a great day.
Supplies:
Gelli plate print; splatter pattern stamp by All Night Media; Adirondack potting soil ink; clipart dog from 1947 Life magazine ad; patterned paper by My Mind's Eye; red cardstock; black mini brad; rub-ons by 7 Gypsies.
Saturday, March 11, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yikes!...Isn't this a fun pair of houses! You'll be at the top of everybody's trade list with your great moos. I know I want them ALL and I'm not even in the group.
Love them! They will definitely get traded but hopefully you will get something as beautiful in return!
I love this one!
These bring an instant smile to my face!
Post a Comment