Saturday, March 18, 2017

No. 1 Shamrock - Moo House with Inchie Garage

These two items were actually the very first and last things I made during the recent Mini House-athon.  I created the moo house first, to use as an example before the -athon even started.  I created the inchie garage at the end in order to complete a trade for someone else's two-piece set.

(c) 2017 Suitable for Framing

The clovers were clipped from a business insert in our local paper.  I adhered them to a patterned paper that had been sponged with picked raspberry distress ink.  I used vintage book text to cover the roofs, and the butterflies, numbers, stars and diamonds are all rub-ons.  The edges were lined with a Krylon gold leafing pen.

Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Annie said...

So cute! The little garages still crack me up, You've convinced me that I will need a moo house project following my inchie project.

Gemininorn said...

The tiny garage really finishes the house, well done. I also very much like the detail of the shaped border/gutter for the house roof.