Look at these cute Halloween treat boxes I created to send to my parents using more new stamps from Oxford Impressions. Each box holds about 5 or 6 small ("fun-sized") candy bars, are easy to make, and can be decorated a zillion ways.
You can find the tutorial for these 2-5-7-10 boxes at Splitcoaststampers.
You'll want to use a heavy cardstock for the base (I used Stampin' Up's black). The patterned papers are by Authentique. The images were stamped on vanilla cardstock and colored with distress inks. I think I'm in love with the skeleton, which has great detail yet is easy to cut out.Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Black and very vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up; orange cardstocks by Bazzill; patterned papers by Authentique; rubber stamps from Artistic Outpost; black Stazon ink; vintage photo, black soot, and rusty hinge distress ink; ribbon from Michaels.
No comments:
Post a Comment