Monday, October 29, 2012

Two More "Batty" Found Poetry ATCs

Several people liked the first ATC I made with the bat image, so I created two more to trade.



Like with the first card, I started with a background of leftover Halloween-themed papers and then layered on acrylic paint, vintage German text, distress inks, stenciling, and rubber stamping.
Fortunately, I was able to find plenty of eerie words in my 1920s novel for these two additional cards.

I hope you have a great day.  To my friends and colleagues on the east coast who are gearing up for Hurricane Sandy:  Stay safe!

Supplies:
Cardstock ATC base; patterned papers by Authentique; German book text; English book text; white acrylic paint; a bunch of distress inks; alphabet stencil; Pitt black artist pen; white and black charcoal pencil; bat image from Oxford Impressions; post mark stamp by Stampa Rosa; Marvy marker (crimson lake); Adirondack black acrylic paint dabber.

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Love this idea of poetry ... and your batty cards are fabulously spooky.