Saturday, October 27, 2012

Apothecary Shop Halloween Card

I created this greeting card to accompany the treat boxes I made yesterday.  The card is 3.75 x 9.25 inches and fits into a number 10 envelope.  It's not a size I've made very often, but it's perfect for when you want to stack a bunch of images vertically.

The stamped images are from Oxford Impressions and the patterned papers are by Authentique. The bottle of witch hazel (colored with wild honey and rusty hinge distress inks) and the raven are mounted on pop-dots for added dimension.  Combined with the 2-5-7-10 treat boxes, this card will make a fun Halloween vignette for my mom to display at their winter digs.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Black and orange cardstock by Bazzill; very vanilla cardstock by Stampin' Up; patterned papers by Authentique; stamps from Oxford Impressions; Stazon black ink; wild honey, rusty hinge, black soot, and vintage photo distress inks; punchinella (sequin waste); stipple brush; oval Nestabilities die-cut; Martha Stewart border punch; twine from Stampin' Up; pop-dots.

No comments: