Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Violet Eyes - ATC

Since I was making ATCs over the weekend, I thought I'd continue in that vein and make another one to add to my stash.  I want to have plenty of art to trade for my art weekend in January.

I started with a background of torn vintage text colored with distress inks and topped with some distressed line rub-ons.  I painted some punchinella (sequin waste) with white acrylic paint and stamped it on.  I ended up with a really cool background and then didn't know what to do with it!  After some contemplation I simply stamped the face on white cardstock, colored it with pencils to coordinate with the background, and framed it out with some Dresden trim.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock ATC base; torn vintage text; peeled paint, dusty concord, and chipped sapphire distress inks; My Mind's Eye distressed rub-ons; punchinella (sequin waste); Adirondack silver and black acrylic paint dabber; face stamp by Hampton Art; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; Dresden trim; Glossy Accents.

No comments: