I have a friend who shares my birthday, so I usually don't have any problem remembering to send him a card. But for some reason this year it just didn't register in my mind---perhaps because I'm planning to skip my birthday this year and be 29 again.
Thankfully my brain finally kicked into gear. I used some baseball-themed stamps from Artistic Outpost and the color-scheme of my friend's college alma mater to create this card. For kicks I think I'll send him a box of Cracker Jack with it.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday.
P.S. for my overseas friends: Cracker Jack is a snack consisting of caramel popcorn and peanuts. Back in the day it was a traditional snack at baseball games. Each box contains a small toy "prize" (I always like the kiddie tattoos!).
Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Outpost; navy blue cardstock by Bazzill; orange cardstock unknown; whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up; Archival jet black ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; white twine; pop-dots.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ella Jane!!Great card!!
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie
What fun to share a birthday! Cool card. What are Cracker Jacks? I'll pop by later to see if you've left a reply ;o)
x
Great masculine card, wonderful colors! I'm sure your friend will love it!
Post a Comment