We ran into my friend Ron at the restaurant we went to on my birthday last weekend. He finished his meal and left before we did, but not before paying for our meals, too! I called him later to say thank you, but I also wanted to send him a card. Even big boys like to receive fun mail.
I just love the color combination of red and black. The Tim Holtz stamp was part of my birthday present to myself.
Thanks for popping in!
Supplies:
Tim Holtz rubber stamp; black cardstock by Bazzill; very vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up; Basic Grey patterned paper; Archival jet black ink.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great birthday present to yourself! How lovely that Ron paid for your meal, such a treat. The card is fab, I'm sure he really appreciated it.
xx
Love that stamp!
Post a Comment