Once in a while I break out of my distressed, vintage mode and make something that is clean, crisp, and simple. Today is one of those days, and we're going mid-century modern!
These retro Route 66-themed stamps by Artistic Outpost are perfect for a masculine card. I teamed them with bold polka dot paper and the quintessential 1950s colors of turquoise, pink, and black to create this birthday card for a male friend. It's going to be a great night for a celebration.
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Outpost; black, turquoise, and pink cardstocks by Bazzill; whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up; Archival jet black ink; patterned paper by Me and My Big Ideas, pop-dots.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great card! Love the styling, very retro.
Great colors/papers for the Retro Route 66 plate! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.
Post a Comment