Earlier this month I shared with you a collage I made featuring my brother's chocolate lab puppy, Bomber. I'm happy to report that I found exactly the kind of frame I was looking for (it was on sale, too!), so here is the final piece.
I used Golden soft gel medium to adhere the collage to a piece of Bazzill brown cardstock and then to a postage stamp-themed scrapbook paper that had been dry-brushed with titanium white acrylic paint. I'm going to call this an early 50th birthday present for my brother and get it wrapped up for shipping this week.
Happy Wednesday!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lucky brother - he will adore this collage of his handsome Bomber. I love all the layering, the corrugated cardboard looks just great and that photo is SO SWEET!
The frame is, of course, perfect.
x
Post a Comment