Saturday, November 19, 2011

Peaceful Prancer Deux #6

This is my sixth Christmas card using the same image and papers, and although I have enjoyed this series, I am ready for a change.  Tomorrow starts a new week and a new direction!

The large reindeer from The Cat's Pajamas was gold embossed on vintage sheet music sprayed with homemade glimmer mist.  The patterned papers are by My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for popping in!


Supplies:
Green cardstock by Bazzill; gold stationery paper from Target; patterned papers by My Mind's Eye (Lost and Found Christmas collection); vintage sheet music; large reindeer image from The Cat's Pajamas; peace sentiment from Cornish Heritage Farms; homemade glimmer mist (aged mahogany distress ink; gold Perfect Pearls, water, mini mister); Versamark ink; gold detail embossing powder; black Stazon ink; Martha Stewart border punch; Labels 8 Nestabilities; oval and scalloped oval punches from Stampin' Up; Adirondack gold acrylic paint dabber; corner rounder punch.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

WOW, you've been busy! I've been catching up with all you've been doing. I really like your peaceful prancer series (how organised you are!).

Congratulations on your Artistic Outpost win, it's always a treat to get some new stamps, especially ones you get to choose.

I also really like the background on the Brazilian Coffee card, perfect for the image of the 2 gentlemen (they look like they really need a coffee!!).

xx

SmilynStef said...

I think this one is my favorite ... the contrast with the darker background really draws your eye into the main image ... they are all lovely.