Thursday, November 17, 2011

Celebrating with the Bee's Knees

I won the October Referral Program drawing on Artistic Outpost's blog, and wasted no time placing an order for a couple of stamp sets that I've been coveting.  The stamps arrived just in time for me to use them to make a very special birthday card this week.

I paper pieced the champagne bottle and coated it with Glossy Accents.  For extra kick, I added gold Stickles to highlight the champagne spraying out.  The sketch is #359, courtesy of Splitcoaststampers.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Artistic Outpost; orange cardstock by Bazzill; patterned papers by Basic Grey; green and whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up; black Stazon ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits;; Fiskars corner punch; corner rounder punch; white metal dots by Colorbok; Glossy Accents; gold Stickles; Adirondack gold acrylic paint dabber; pop-dots. rectangle and scalloped rectangle Nestabilities; Stampin' Up small oval punches.

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- I love your work! Congrats on the win at AO!