My Christmas cards may start to look alike to you, because so far I've used the same reindeer stamp and color scheme. I like this reindeer very much, and I am enjoying mixing the beautiful papers in the Lost and Found Christmas collection by My Mind's Eye. Not only am I not getting bored (which is what usually happens when I try to mass produce cards), but I'm doing a pretty good job of using the small paper scraps I always end up with. Without further ado, here is another card I've completed in my Prancer series.
Similar to my previous cards, the reindeer was embossed on vintage sheet music that had been sprayed lightly with a homemade glimmer mist. Because this is a larger card (4.5 x 6.25 inches), I used the wider border punch by EK Success.
Thanks for dropping by! Have a fabulous day.
Supplies:
Brown cardstock by Bazzill; true thyme cardstock (retired) from Stampin' Up; patterned papers by My Mind's Eye; gold patterned paper from Michaels; vintage sheet music from my stash; large reindeer from The Cat's Pajamas; Versamark ink; gold detail embossing powder; aged mahogany and vintage paper distress ink; homemade glimmer mist (aged mahogany distress ink; gold Perfect Pearls, water, mini mister); EK Success border punch; oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities; corner rounder punch; pop-dots.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment