Tuesday, November 15, 2011

An Awful Lot of Coffee in Brazil

I never acquired a taste for coffee, but I did enjoy a few cups when I was in South America.  I created this birthday card for a friend who will be able to do the same when he vacations in Brazil and Argentina this winter.

I stamped the images by Artistic Outpost on smooth cardstock and colored them with distress inks using Cut n' Dry Nibs.  I added Crackle Accents to the blue areas for texture, and distressed all of the paper edges to give this card a more rugged look.

Thanks for popping in!

Supplies:
Stamps by Artistic Outpost; black cardstock by Bazzill; very vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up; patterned papers by 7 Gypsies; black Stazon ink; distress inks (old paper, frayed burlap, black soot, walnut stain, aged mahogany, scattered straw, tumbled glass, vintage photo); EK Success border punch; black brads; Crackle Accents; pop-dots.

1 comment:

Yvonne Garner said...

This is gorgeous! So well done. Best, Yvonne