Friday, July 8, 2011

Weigh Yourself Daily

So the Swami says.  I've always heard that you shouldn't weigh yourself more than once a week.  But since I don't currently own a scale, I guess it doesn't matter!

I used my Fortune Teller stamps from Artistic Outpost to create this birthday card for a friend.  I stamped the images on papers by Cosmo Cricket, colored my swami with pencils, and added a jewel to his hat.

Thanks for stopping in.  Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps by Artistic Outpost; brown cardstock by Bazzill; kraft cardstock from Stampin' Up; patterned papers by Cosmo Cricket; black Stazon ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; small oval and scalloped oval punch from Stampin' Up; EKSuccess border punch; antique brass eyelets; pop-dots.

3 comments:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Beautiful Birthday card,Ella Jane!
I'm sure your friend will treasure it.Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Yvonne Garner said...

Great Birthday Card! I would enjoy receiving this one!

Joanna said...

SUPERB card, great composition. Fun message too!

x