Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Sine" My Egg ATC

One of my recent antique shop purchases was a 1920s book used by engineers and architects.  The entire book is nothing but tables of numbers that I thought would make fun backgrounds for my art.  (Lord knows I have no other use for logarithms, sines and cosines.)


I stamped my favorite bird from Artistic Outpost on a page in the book and colored it with Prismacolor Premier pencils.  The egg and Paris label are from ArtChix Studio.

Thanks for popping in!

Supplies:
Cardstock ATC base; old book page; bird stamp from Artistic Outpost; black Stazon ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; egg and Paris label clipart from ArtChix Studio; flourish stamp from Inkadinkado; frayed burlap distress ink; crushed corduroy distress ink; medium charcoal pencil; white gel pen; Adirondack gold acrylic paint dabber.

1 comment:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Ohhhhhh,gorgeous!!!Love it.
Have a lovely Sunnday.
Hugs,
Marie