I was at the main post office ten minutes before it opened this morning, and was fifth in line in order to mail two Secret Santa packages and the majority of my Christmas cards. I have a few more cards to make but I'm in good shape, even if it is just one week until the big day.
I love the Memory Box papers on this card and am so glad that I bought two packages of this particular collection. My Santa is from Artistic Outpost and I colored him with Prismacolor Premier pencils.
I hope you are enjoying your holiday preparations! Thanks for taking time to stop by.
Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Outpost (Santa, Dec 24, and branch), Stamp Francisco (North Pole Post), and Cornish Heritage Farms (Christmastide); Bazzill brown cardstock; patterned papers by Memory Box; faux ledger paper by Pink Paislee; Archival jet black ink; antique linen, walnut stain, aged mahogany, and peeled paint distress inks; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities; pop-dots.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great card. I love your work.
More than that... I think of you often. Miss ya!
Those are some of my favorite papers too ... love the coloring on your Santa ... lovely holiday card.
Beautiful Card!!
Hugs,
Marie
Love what youve done with theses stamps! Stunning!
Another wonderful holiday card, beautiful coloring!
Post a Comment