Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Pencil Folders

Now that my friends have received their Secret Santa packages, I can post some of the items I made for them.   In this case, I'm showing you the pencil folders I made for my friend's sons.

I created my own template for the folder.  It's basically a trifold pocket, checkbook sized.  Since my friend's husband studied in France, I thought it would be fun to use this particular sentiment from Artistic Outpost.

I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Supplies:
Stamp:  Artistic Outpost; burgundy and green cardstocks by Bazzill; decorative papers by Creative Imaginations; Stazon black ink; small oval and small scalloped oval punches from Stampin' Up; green and burgundy ribbons from Michaels; corner rounder punch.

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Darling little gift!

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute gift, love those papers! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost stamps!

Carolina said...

I love them. I was jealous I didn't get pencil holders ;0)

Thanks for all the awesome goodies