A couple of weekends ago we road-tripped to Des Moines for the weekend. The initial reason for the trip was to attend a 50th wedding anniversary party, but we also visited one of my cousins who I don't get to see very often. After a tour of her garden and back yard, she and her husband treated us to a delightful lunch on their patio. We then went downtown to West End Architectural Salvage, an interesting place that was the setting for an HGTV decorating show last spring. Overall, it was a wonderful way to spend a day with one of my favorite relatives.
My cousin is a world traveler who is always planning her next trip. She's thinking about going to Paris in February, so I created this thank you card using stamps from Artistic Outpost (Paris Exposition set).
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day.
Supplies:
Black and mustard cardstock by Bazzill; whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up; Ranger archival black ink; focal image stamps from Artistic Outpost; background stamp by Inkadinkado; Francaise stamp by Hero Arts; distress inks: wild honey, rusty hinge, fired brick, crushed concord, brushed corduroy; oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities by Spellbinders; pop-dots; corner rounder punch.
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you had a lovely time! I love the colorations you chose for your card!
Beautiful! I seriously love the way you blend inks. You're a pro.
What a stunning card you've made--- girl you got some serious talent!!
Post a Comment