Some cards just make themselves...
Last Friday a colleague of mine discovered, on her way home from work, that she had been wearing two different sandals all day long! And either nobody noticed (what she hopes) or people noticed but didn't say anything (what she fears). Either way, this gal has a great sense of humor and was willing to share the story AND take a picture of her feet wearing the two sandals. One of my first thoughts (after OMG--that's hysterical!) was "I have to make her a card with this picture."
I imported her photo into a Microsoft publishing software in order to add the title. On the inside I used a stamp that says, "Be Good. And if you can't be good, be Stylish." I know she'll get a bang out of it.
Have a great day! And be sure to check your feet before you leave the house in the morning.
Supplies:
Yellow cardstock base by DCWV; white and fuchsia cardstock by Bazzill.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment