Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Test Post - I Love My Jean Collage

I don't know exactly what I did, but I was not able to get into my Blogger account to post!  Let me tell you, I was a little panicked.  And the list of blogs I follow?  Gone!  This was truly a case of "I know just enough to be dangerous."  After more than a few harrowing moments and several attempts to reset and recover everything, I think I have the problem fixed.  Whew!  I figured I better test it by posting something.

This is a collage I created back in 2011 when I took an online class.  It's still one of my favorites that unfortunately, gets forgotten because it's hidden away in a journal.  I'm thinking about cutting it out of the journal so I can display it somewhere.





Thanks for stopping by and please come again!  (Hopefully I'll be back, too.)

No comments: