My mom had a high school class reunion this weekend, so I've been working on updating the scrapbook I started for her five years ago before their last reunion. We've been gradually adding more old photos, including photos from the various reunions they've had. I even had to start a second book (and buy extra refill pages) to accommodate everything.
One of the "new" old photos I added this time around is a snapshot of my mom on her 8th grade graduation day. She's standing outside the farmhouse where she grew up, in a spot they often used to take photographs. Since we have just one photo from that milestone, I used a more modern layout and design. I layered several lovely Valentine papers by Authentique to frame the photo. The numbers were die-cut on the Cuttlebug. I'm really pleased with how this page looks: fresh and sweet.
Happy Fall Equinox!
Supplies:
White and black cardstock by Bazzill; patterned papers and word sticker by Authentique; Cuttlebug die-cut numbers; oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities; small oval punch by Stampin' Up.
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment