Monday, July 1, 2013

Bridge Invitation - ATC

I've been working on a special project this past week, but can't post pictures yet because it's intended as a gift and I don't want the person to see it in advance.  So I sat down and created this ATC last night in order to have something to share with you.

The background is an old handwritten letter that I doctored up with a clock stencil and distress inks.  I found the handsome gent in a magazine and created his playing cards by cutting up an actual card.

Can you believe it's July already?  Have a fabulous day!


Supplies:
Strathmore ATC blank; vintage handwritten letter and postage stamp; postmark rubber stamp from Artistic Outpost; book text; magazine clip art; Heidi Swapp stencil; antique linen, pumice stone, soot black, weathered wood, and festive berries distress ink; charcoal pencil; Adirondack black acrylic paint dabber.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Fantastic ATC. I've a fondness for postmarks. Very cool!