I created this card to send to a dear friend for her birthday. The central image by Artistic Outpost was colored with Prismacolor pencils. Do any of you recognize the Dew Drops that were all the rage a few years ago? I bought just two little bottles of the things, and I swear they multiply when I'm not looking because the level on the bottle doesn't seem to have gone down any.
Have a fabulous day!
Supplies:
Black and white cardstock by Bazzill; patterned papers by Authentique; stamp from Artistic Outpost; black Stazon ink; round and lacy round Nestabilities by Spellbinders; pumice stone distress ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; aqua Dew Drops; mini black buttons from Michaels; Martha Stewart border punch; corner rounder punch; white flowers unknown (maybe Prima); mini black brads.
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is beautiful! And you are hysterical. I know what you mean about those things multiplying. It's a mystery! :)
Post a Comment