Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love

For some reason I haven't felt like making Valentine's Day cards this year.  Usually it's a good opportunity for me to make sweet, girly cards; a style that doesn't always come easily to me.  I guess I've been having too much fun making artsy-fartsy collages.  But I do have people I want to send Valentines to, so I've started making some.  They'll just be a little late.

When Michaels had a lot of coupons before Christmas, I splurged and bought the Spellbinders heart and scalloped heart Nestabilities.  I paired the die-cut hearts with some lovely papers from Authentique and one of my very first stamps from Stampin' Up.

Thanks for popping by!

Supplies:
Red and pink cardstock by Bazzill; Spellbinders heart dies; patterned papers by Authentique; love stamp from Stampin' Up; Ranger black ink; clear embossing powder; pop-dots; clear self-adhesive rhinestones; self-adhesive lace (Recollections from Michaels); Cuttlebug embossing folder; corner rounder punch.

No comments: