Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Midsummer Knight's Dream - ATC

A couple of months ago I made this ATC using two rubber stamp images that were just meant to be together, even though they are from different companies.  For this second version, I went with a portrait orientation so that the corrugated ATC blank is visible.

I used distress inks to color the corset and the background, and gold acrylic paint to highlight the corrugated cardboard.  I found the text in my favorite 1920s novel and thought it was a fun play on words.

Have a great day!  Thanks for visiting my blog.

Supplies:
Black corrugated ATC by Creative Imaginations; background stamp by Magenta; corset stamp by Hampton Art Stamps; Victorian velvet, worn lipstick, and dusty concord distress ink; black Stazon ink; charcoal pencil; Pitt black artist pen; Adirondack gold acrylic paint dabber; antique gold embellishments by K and Company; text from an old novel; gel medium.

No comments: