Monday, February 18, 2013

Bingo Pod - ATC

I felt like being creative this afternoon, but I was tired so I didn't want to work on anything too detailed or precious.  So instead I just putzed around making this ATC with bits from my scrap bin.

The bottom layer started with a paper bingo card, small scraps of vintage papers, and the postage stamp.  After blending this layer with white acrylic paint, I added the pod image and the dusty concord distress ink (I like the green and purple combination).

Then I went a little crazy adding dots all over with a black Pitt artist pen and a white gel pen.  Doodling is soooo therapeutic.

Happy Presidents' Day!

Supplies:
Cardstock ATC blank; paper bingo card; vintage sheet music; vintage text and ledger paper; vintage French postage stamp; pod rubber stamp from Stampington; black Stazon ink; white acrylic paint; dusty concord and faded burlap distress ink; Cut n' Dry pen nib; Pitt black artist pen; white gel pen; Adirondack silver and black acrylic paint dabbers; old credit card.

No comments: