I've been so busy making arches and whatnots for ARTzona, that I almost forgot to make a birthday card for my favorite uncle. He's turning 88 and my cousins are throwing him a party this weekend. It sounds like it's going to be a mid-winter family reunion.
My uncle enjoyed going to the Old Threshers Reunion every year. He took his horses and surrey (and yes, it had fringe around the top) to ride in the parade. So I think he'll like this card with images from Artistic Outpost that evoke those long-ago days of steam engines and train travel.
Have a great weekend!
Supplies:
Brown cardstock by Bazzill; orange cardstock from Stampin' Up; patterned paper by Crafty Secrets; stamps from Artistic Outpost; olive green and saddle brown Stazon ink; frayed burlap distress ink; corner rounder punch.
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fabulous masculine birthday card, I'm sure your Uncle will love it! Thanks for your continued support of Artistic Outpost!
What a great card!
Lucy x
Love the printblock background - perfect with these Steampunk images... I bet this will be treasured. Lovely to have you join us at Artistic Outpost!
Alison x
Post a Comment