Thursday, January 3, 2013

ARTzona 2013 Signature Card

One of the items I needed to make in advance of the upcoming ATCs for All gathering is a signature or "siggy" card.  This is more or less an ATC-sized business card to give to other attendees.  However, unlike a regular business card, the front is to include some of our own artwork or possibly a picture or representation of ourselves.  Since I'm running out of time, I decided to make a collage featuring a baby photo of myself.

I created a mixed media background and then adhered a copy of the photo that had been scanned, reduced, and made into black and white.  The crown is a Hampton Art stamp that I heat embossed in gold.

On the back of the card I included my contact information and some fun facts about myself, such as my favorite music and my penchant for vintage guys with big mustaches.  You've come a long way, baby!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Very fun ... I hope you have a fabulous time.