Here's my dad as a baby, with his brother John, having his bath outside in a metal wash tub. They did not have running water in the house yet. It looks like it was a sunny day; I hope the water was warm!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Happy Birthday, Dad!
Today is my dad's birthday and I hope he is enjoying the warm temperatures and a swim in the pool at their park in Arizona. Currently it's only 33 degrees at home with a "wintry mix" of precipitation; definitely not pool weather!
Here's my dad as a baby, with his brother John, having his bath outside in a metal wash tub. They did not have running water in the house yet. It looks like it was a sunny day; I hope the water was warm!
Here's my dad as a baby, with his brother John, having his bath outside in a metal wash tub. They did not have running water in the house yet. It looks like it was a sunny day; I hope the water was warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment