I did not spend much time in the craft room last week, so I decided to kick off the new week by making something that made me smile.
For this ATC I started with a piece of background paper from a Stampington magazine, added the red diamond stamp and clipart from ArtChix Studio, and topped it off a French letter transparency, also from ArtChix. I like the vintage sweetness of this card.
Have a great Monday! Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Cardstock ATC base; patterned paper from Stampington and Company; vintage diamond stamp from Paperbag Studios; fired brick, faded jeans, and frayed burlap distress ink; clipart from ArtChix Studio; French letter transparency from ArtChix Studio; Golden gel medium.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ella, this ATC is de-lish! Everything works so well together. I love the images you've used.
Do you mind me asking what you stuck the transparency down with? I've picked up some transparencies along the way but don't know how to use them:0(
Thanks for your email, of course I knew you weren't ignoring me! I love your blog and I'm now a follower.
xx
PS, thank you for entering my little blogiversary giveaway! If you should be the lucky winner I would probably order direct from the US Amazon and have your chosen book sent direct to you.
Good Luck!
xx
Hi Ella Jane,
love your ATC - it is beautiful!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie
Post a Comment