I made this card for my dear friend Jo's father, who recently fell on the ice and broke his hip. Thankfully it was not a bad break and he is expected to make a full recovery. I've never met her dad, but Jo has said that she talks about me "all the time," so of course I am happy to send him a card to wish him well.
I used some of my favorite masculine stamps from Artistic Outpost, papers from Basic Grey, and a herringbone embossing folder to create this card.
It's super cold today; only 2 degrees below zero at noon. Time for a cup of hot cocoa!
Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Outpost; black cardstock by Bazzill; true thyme cardstock from Stampin' Up; patterned papers by Basic Grey; Stazon black ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; walnut stain and peeled paint distress ink; Cuttlebug and herringbone embossing folder; border punch by EK Success; pop dots.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great card- I love that stamp set from AO!
Fab masculine card! Hope your friend's father is feeling better! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.
Post a Comment