Thursday, February 24, 2011

Magnetic Peeled Paint ATC

This is my second attempt at the peeling paint technique, and it turned out much better than my first.  I know I will use this technique again as it goes so well with vintage images.

I started out with a peeling paper technique for the base layer.  The green acrylic was added using the peeling paint technique.  I finger-painted the yellow acrylic and used an old credit card dipped in permanent ink to create the black border.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock ATC base; Basic Grey decorative paper; text from an old book (background and word magnetic); vintage sheet music; laser copy of an old cabinet photo; green and yellow acrylic paint; Vaseline petroleum jelly; pumice stone distress ink; Golden gel medium; Stazon black ink; medium charcoal pencil.

1 comment:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Ella Jane,
great ATC - thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie