My friend Ron is a native of Nebraska and back in the day he played football for the Cornhuskers. So I couldn't wait to use my little running back from Artistic Outpost on his Valentine's Day card.
I found a picture of the Nebraska football uniform online so I could color my image in a similar fashion. As luck would have it, I had an "N" stamp that was the perfect size for the side of the helmet.
Have a great day!
Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Outpost; black, red, and white cardstock by Bazzill; whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up; Stazon black ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; pumice stone distress ink; Spellbinders round and scalloped round Nestabilities; Spellbinders rectangle and scalloped rectangle Nestabilities; EK Success border punch; black brads; Glossy Accents.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute valentine! Love the hearts over the XOXO! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.
Post a Comment