Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just One Month Until Spring!

We may be preparing for another snow storm, but I'm trying to think spring. That's hard to do when we still have several feet of snow on the ground and more on the way. But it's nice and cozy inside and nothing makes me happier than playing with new art supplies.












This card features images from Artistic Outpost stamped on decorative paper from Crafty Secrets and colored with Prismacolor pencils.

I bought the Crafty Secrets papers while I was on vacation. The lovely designs in their "Earthy" collection look wonderful with the vintage images I like to use. Stay tuned for photographs of Mystic Paper, the delightful store in Mesa, Arizona, where I spent a little (just a little) money.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Outpost; dark blue cardstock by Bazzill; naturals ivory cardstock from Stampin' Up!; decorative papers from Crafty Secrets; Archival jet black ink; tea dye distress ink; Prismacolor pencils; Mona Lisa Odorless Mineral Spirits; blending stumps; Nestabilities Labels Four; lace ribbon from Michaels; vintage ivory buttons from my stash; ochre embroidery thread; Stampin' Up! dimensionals; Janome Sew Mini.

6 comments:

ryderpa said...

I love it! The colors are perfect!!!! AWESOME!!

Carolina said...

Gaawwwjjjuuussss

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely stunning ... you make those stamps sing.

Lisa Somerville said...

Just beautiful, love all the extra details! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

Lynn Stevens said...

Love this, Its Gorgeous!!!!!!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh this is awesome!!! Your work is amazing! Love all the layers!