Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I didn't have much time for crafting before vacation because I was working extra hours in preparation for being gone a week. But I still plan to make a few Valentines this year and will send them belatedly.

In the meantime, here is a Valentine card I made last year. It's a matchbook-style card in a lovely salmon pink. I thought it was a sweet card.

It was difficult to leave the warm temperatures of Arizona (60s during the day) to return to the cold temperatures of home (17 degrees today). But I'm looking forward to playing with the new supplies I bought while on my trip. Once I get all of my photos downloaded and processed, I'll share some of them.

I hope you are having a great Valentine's Day!

Supplies:
Pink, white and tan cardstock by Bazzill; glossy white cardstock by Stampin' Up!; heart image and sentiment by Stampin' Up!; inks: black Stazon, aged mahogany, frayed burlap, and black soot distress inks; clear embossing powder; Inkssentials Cut-n-Dry Pen Nibs; Swiss Dot Cuttlebug embossing folder; oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities; scalloped-edge scissors; sheer ribbon; pop-dots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Miss I!
Sure is great to have you back in town!
Hugs,
Em

ryderpa said...

I love this card! And like Em said, glad you are back!!!