Thursday, April 2, 2015

School Picture Day - Moos

Raise your hand if you have at least one embarrassing school picture from childhood.  Come on, admit it.  Everyone does!  I have one from elementary school, 2nd grade if I remember correctly, where my mom set my hair in rollers and then styled it like hers.  I think I look like a strange version of my dad wearing a lady's wig (because I take after my dad quite a bit).

(c) 2015 Suitable for Framing

The kids on these moos don't look as scary as that, but their pictures (from a scrap of Prima Marketing scrapbooking paper) did remind me of school picture day.  I was supposed to be cleaning but decided to make a couple of quick moo cards with some scraps left on my table.  The background is a Gelli Plate print and the geometric designs along the bottom are washi tapes.

Thanks for dropping by!  Have a wonderful day.

Supplies:
Strathmore 140 lb Bristol paper; Gelli Plate print; images from Prima Marketing; various washi tapes (unknown); Derwent peat charcoal pencil; Tim Holtz rub-ons; Adirondack white acrylic paint dabber.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Very cute! Like the washi trim on the bottoms. I have a couple school pictures I'm not too wild about.

Annie said...

These moos are so stinkin' cute!!

A Mynah Production said...

The girl cracks me up and the boy is adorable...I wanna pinch his cheeks! LOL! fab moo's ;)