Monday, March 4, 2013

Gearing Up

I created this card to send to my dad for his birthday.  

I stamped the two dudes by Artistic Outpost on smooth cardstock, colored them with pencils, and then adhered them to a Tim Holtz paper that looks like a vintage map.  The metal gears are also a Tim Holtz product.

It's snowing again here today.  I may have to shovel twice just to keep up.  I'd much rather be doing something else. 

Supplies:
Brown cardstock by Bazzill; kraft and very vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up; central image from Artistic Outpost; Adirondack black permanent ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; charcoal pencil; patterned papers and miscellaneous metal gears by Tim Holtz; frayed burlap distress ink; round and scalloped round Nestabilities by Spellbinders; corner rounder punch; pop dots. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

A great card! The layout is awesome. It really showcases the stamped image.