Now that Christmas is past, I can concentrate on making things to trade at ARTzona 2013, which is less than a month away now! When I first signed up to participate, last August, it seemed like a long wait until January. But time has really flown by and now I am feeling the pressure to create.
I cut this retro image out of a recent advertisement and then perused my favorite vintage novel in search of some random words to create a fun caption.
Be sure to stop back tomorrow, when I'll be posting pictures of my favorite projects from 2012.
Supplies:
Cardstock ATC base; background paper from Stampington and Company; retro image from an ad; found poetry from a 1920s novel; Pitt black pen; Adirondack copper acrylic paint dabber.
Sunday, December 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love this ... especially the font on the *if*
Post a Comment