Another technique I employed on this 4.5 x 6.25 inch card was to heat the ends of the sheer black ribbon. The heat causes the ribbon to curl in unexpected directions which adds quite a bit of interest. I do need to practice this technique more: I found out that a little heat goes a long way.This will be a birthday card for a close friend of mine who holds an MFA in painting. I'm no Leonardo da Vinci, but I think she will appreciate this latest sample of my artwork.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day!
Supplies:
Glossy white cardstock (Ranger Inkssentials); Adirondack alcohol inks: stream, terra cotta, latte; alcohol blending solution; Tim Holtz stamps; Tim Holtz Idea-ology metal findings; Colorbox metal stencils; miscellaneous seed beads; sheer black ribbon; black Stazon ink; terra cotta and black cardstock (Bazzill); ticket corner punch (Stampin' Up!).
No comments:
Post a Comment