Monday, February 4, 2019

Locker Tags - Valentine Style

The women's clothing store where I work has lockers where we can stow our purses "and other valuables" (which in my case, means hairspray!) while we're working.  A couple of my coworkers have been making holiday-themed name tags for the lockers, so I decided to take my turn and make some Valentine ones.

(c) 2019 Suitable for Framing

I needed eight tags total so I kept them fairly simple.  I selected some pretty papers from The Old World Stack paper pad by DCWV (a stack that is several years old and still one of my favorites), and die-cut two sizes of scalloped hearts.  I then die-cut two plain hearts, one from sheet music and the other from a coordinating cardstock.

(c) 2019 Suitable for Framing

For the base, I die-cut a plain rectangle from ivory cardstock and a scalloped rectangle from the colored cardstock.  Overall, the tags are about 3x6 inches.  I added a paper flower to the center and hand-wrote the names.  I think these will look lovely on our old-fashioned school lockers, and "the girls" can keep them when the name tags get changed out the next time around.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day.

Supplies:
Spellbinders Nestabilities dies (heart, scalloped heart, rectangle, scalloped rectangle); patterned paper by DCWV, naturals ivory cardstock from Stampin' Up; paper flower by Paper Studio.

4 comments:

Chris Lally said...

You are going to have some very happy recipients of these beautiful tags!
Thanks for describing the process for those of us who are clueless as to how you create them. That's pretty creative :)

Annie said...

These locker tags are such a fun idea! And to change them out all year long as the seasons and annual events change. Makes being at work a little more fun.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

What a great idea -- how delightful!

A Mynah Production said...

What a fun thing to be sharing in with your co-workers. Something to look forward to each time. :)