I know that "Cheerio" generally means good-bye in Great Britain, but in my case I'm using it to say hello on this greeting card.
To create the background, I randomly stamped a collage image from Artistic Outpost's Loverly London set onto vanilla cardstock. I blended scattered straw and gathered twigs distress ink around the edges and sponged on barn door distress ink through a piece of punchinella. For the focal image, I stamped the Big Ben images onto the same vanilla cardstock and then die cut the oval. My top hat guy was stamped separately and trimmed closely before being adhered. The sentiment is from Artistic Outpost's London Underground set.
Thanks for stopping by. Cheerio!
Supplies:
Blue cardstock by Bazzill; black and very vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up; images from Artistic Outpost; Ranger Archival black and watering can ink; barn door, scattered straw and gathered twigs distress inks; punchinella; oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities by Spellbinders; pop-dots.
Friday, July 29, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
A fabulous card, love this dapper guy and Big Ben stamped in red gives a great depth to the image.
Thanks for sharing at AO.
Avril x
Love this ... all the elements work together so well.
Great card! I love the contrast you created. He's beautiful...I wouldn't mind roaming around Great Britain with him!
Post a Comment