Hello and Happy Mother's Day! This is the card I made for my mom. The little girl reminds me of her because my mom does not like to smile in pictures. She says it makes her eyes crinkle up too much.
I created the 12x12 scrapbook page below several years ago. It features my mom's high school graduation picture. See? No smile; even though her description in the yearbook included "has a smile for everyone." Smile or no, I think she is absolutely, classically beautiful, and I am lucky to have her as my mom.
I hope you're having a wonderful day! Thanks for popping by.
Card Supplies:
Plum cardstock by Bazzill; very vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up; patterned paper by Teresa Collins: focal image by Stampers Anonymous (Tim Holtz Collection); sentiment by Red Lead; Ranger Archival black ink; antique linen, wild honey and peeled paint distress ink; oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities by Spellbinders; oval and scalloped oval punches from Stampin' Up; border punch by EK Success; flower by Prima; leaves from Michaels (Recollections brand); corner rounder punch; pop-dots.
Sunday, May 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aw! So suh-weet!
Post a Comment