A few more colorful Christmas cards started their journeys yesterday. I don't think I mentioned before that I am making duplicates of all of these (two of each color scheme). I kind of "assemble line" the process by doing all of the stamping first and then cutting all of the papers (including the pieces for the inside of the card). That way when I'm done coloring, I have everything I need to assemble the cards toot sweet.
One copy of this card went to a cousin who attended Iowa State. Their school colors are cardinal and gold; I figure the colors I used on the large penguin are close enough.
This card has the unusual combination of a light aqua blue and a dark apricot. I had extra fun coloring this card as I had to blend more than one pencil to get the hues I wanted on the scarves and hats. I really do love to color and have gotten my money's worth from my Prisma pencils.
Have a fabulous day!
Supplies:
Colored cardstock and whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up; penguin image by Stampendous; sentiment by My Sentiments Exactly; Ranger Archival black ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; circle, lacy circle and banner die cuts by Spellbinders; Stickles; Glossy Accents; embossing folder by Sizzix; corner rounder punch; foam tape.
Friday, December 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Prisma's are fab no?! I need to get me some more of them :) You have some lucky card recipents!
These are adorable. I especially like the turquoise and apricot colored card. :)
Post a Comment