Monday, November 24, 2014

Merry Penguin Christmas!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I mailed my first Christmas card today!  I wanted to send it early because it's accompanying a gift that can be used as a decoration.  With Thanksgiving in just a few days, the Christmas decorations will be coming out soon, if they're not out already.

(c) Suitable for Framing

I stamped the penguins on white cardstock and colored them with Prismacolor pencils.  As if they weren't adorable enough on their own, I glammed them up with some Stickles and added the die-cut snowflakes that were also given the Stickles treatment.  We don't have big Christmases anymore so sending out cards has become one of my main (and favorite) activities for the holiday.  Since I didn't get many cards sent last year, I'm determined to do better this year.

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Green cardstock by Bazzill; whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up; patterned paper by Teresa Collins; penguin stamp by Stampendous; sentiment by My Sentiments Exactly; Ranger Archival black ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; Stickles; Glossy Accents; circle, lacy circle, snowflake and banner die-cuts by Spellbinders; corner rounder punch; pumice stone distress ink; pop-dots.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very cute! Like that red background paper. Would you believe one of my neighbors has their Xmas tree up already??