Monday, September 8, 2014

Blue Dog Be Yourself

There's something about this scruffy little dog that just makes me smile, even more so now that he's a lovely shade of blue.  Seriously--what could be sadder than a blue dog?  He looks like something from the Island of Misfit Toys.

Suitable for Framing

I colored him with Prismacolor pencils to coordinate with the Authentique patterned papers.  This card will accompany a small gift that I picked up on a road trip my mom and I took on Saturday.  I'll talk about that and share some photos sometime this week.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day.

Supplies:
Naturals white cardstock from Stampin' Up; patterned papers by Authentique; focal image by American Art Stamp; Ranger Archival black ink; Prismacolor Premier pencils; odorless mineral spirits; pumice stone distress ink; oval and scalloped Nestabilities by Spellbinders; border punch by EK Success; corner rounder punch; pop-dots.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty. Well done.

A Mynah Production said...

He's a sweetie!:)Lucky recipient!