I created this card for a friend who shares my birthday. At one time he had both a Harley and a BMW motorcycle. And even though his nickname is Crash, I hopped on the back of his bike and went for a ride. Now, I don't think the shock absorbers could handle it. LOL
I used several stamps from Artistic Outpost's Route 66 set. The motorcycle was heat embossed and adhered with pop-dots for added dimension.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Outpost; black cardstock by Bazzill; very vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up; patterned paper by Basic Grey; black pigment ink by Color Box; olive green solvent ink by StazOn; rusty hinge and brushed corduroy distress ink; clear embossing powder; corner rounder punch; pop-dots.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fab use of the Route 66 images! Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost!
Post a Comment