Our weather has been so nice this month that it's been hard to stay indoors. And certain spring gardening and lawn chores that normally wait until April needed to be done in March (I've even mowed the grass already). But I sat still long enough last night to make this card to send to a friend whose mother is in the hospital. That's a stressful enough situation, but imagine that your mother lives thousands of miles away in another country. There's not a whole lot you can do except worry and hope for good news.
I used some lovely patterned papers by 7 Gypsies to frame this fun image of two friends by Oxford Impressions. The stars are from the Spellbinders Moroccan Accents set. I hope this card will bring some joy to my friend's day when she receives it.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Brown cardstock by Bazzill; patterned papers by 7 Gypsies; white cardstock from Oxford Impressions; main image from Oxford Impressions; sentiment from Stampin' Up; walnut stain distress ink; Memento tuxedo black ink; deckle-edge scissors; EK Success border punch; oval and scalloped oval punch from Stampin' Up; Moroccan Accents Shapeabilities; copper brads from Michaels; pop-dots.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment