Friday, January 13, 2012

Clean and Simple Sympathy

It is not easy for me to make a clean and simple card.  But that's what I felt like making today when I sat down to create a sympathy card.  To be honest, I'm tired after shoveling the snow we received yesterday and working extra hours this week, so I didn't feel like tackling a complicated technique or spending time coloring.

So I simply stamped my images with colored inks on white cardstock and chose some coordinating colored cardstock from the scrap bin.  I think this may actually qualify as a "ten minute card" too (something I don't make too often, either!).


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend.

Supplies:
Green and pink cardstock by Bazzill; whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up; stamps from Stampin' Up; worn lipstick, peeled paint, and forest moss Distress Ink; swiss dots Cuttlebug embossing folder; rectangle and scalloped rectangle Nestabilities by Spellbinders; pop-dots.

2 comments:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Looks beautiful!!I like it simple:)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Yvonne Garner said...

Refreshing and beautiful!